Digital Yacht UK – New 2023 Price ListJanuary 10, 2023
Digital Yacht launch ENGINELink gateway for iPads and tablets at BOOT 2023January 27, 2023
This year Digital Yacht will be present at both boot Düsseldorf and Toronto Boat Show .You will be able to meet and discuss with our teams during the entire show:
Toronto Boat Show: From 20 to 29 January 2023 on stand 239
Boot Düsseldorf: From 21 to 29 January 2023 on stand D07 in hall 10
For the first time, Digital Yacht will be exhibiting at this year Toronto Boat Show and we are delighted to be participating in this show thanks to our new partner Indie Marine.
We’ve exciting new products, great offers and some innovative solution ideas for AIS, internet connectivity afloat, instruments, wireless gateways and PC navigation.
New products for 2023 launching:
- NavAlert: Alarm and monitoring system for any NMEA 2000 network with 4G messaging via the 4G Xtream
- 5G Xtream: Our new solution for reliable and ultra fast 5G internet access on board. As the name suggests, the 5GXtream is compatible with the new 5G technology and comes with 4 antennas to provide a super fast, high quality connection.
- EngineLink: A NMEA 2000 wifi server designed to stream NMEA 2000 engine and navigation data to apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs. Compatible with modern outboards and engines (and electric ones too!), it will allow easy displays of engine data via NMEA 2000 and its web interface. AIS and boat GPS navigation data also available for apps like Navionics, NavLink, TZ, Weather 4D, SailGrib and more….
- iSeaSense – An on-board wireless instrument solution with depth, speed, wind, GPS and compass sensors all coupled to a wireless and NMEA 2000 interface.
- AIDentifier – A portable self contained AIS beacon that’s ideal for tracking any boat, market, buoy or maritime asset