Digital Yacht’s new ENGINELink interface is an NMEA 2000 wireless device that allows mobile phones, iPads and tablets to display engine data as well as providing a link to boat AIS, depth and GPS information for popular apps such as Navionics, NavLink, iNavX, SavyNavy, AquaMaps and 100’s more. Now boaters can have boat engine data plus their favourite charting app displayed on their mobiles and tablets in real time.
Engine information such as RPM, temperature, pressure and battery voltage are displayed as an attractive dashboard display through the web browser so there’s no need for a custom app. Setup and installation is easy. Just “T” into the boat’s NMEA 2000 backbone and ENGINELink is self powered from the network. It creates a secure, password protected local wifi network with up to 7 devices able to connect simultaneously. UDP and TCP-IP protocols are supported for compatibility with 3rd party apps.
Either single or dual engine installations are supported. If the vessel is fitted with NMEA 2000 compatible trim tabs or jack plates, then the status of these performance critical systems is also displayed on the dashboard.
You can configure ENGINELink through its own simple web interface – just open your web browser, enter its IP address and you’ll access the attractive dash to display and configure your gauges. No complicated programming software or app is required. iOS and Android devices can display a navigation app and a web browser side by side – so you can have your favourite charting app open alongside engine instrument displays.
You can change the network name & password and even merge the wifi to an existing wifi network on board. NMEA 2000 data can be viewed and logged in the web browser allowing for easy fault finding of issues. If the engine generates diagnostic alerts then these can be displayed and interrogated too.
- Connect to any NMEA 2000 ready engine or network – supports wireless connectivity for up to 7 devices
- Built in web gauge display – no app needed
- Display single or dual engine gauges
- Configurable gauges – choose the parameters you want to monitor
- Set alarm/alert thresholds and view diagnostics
- TCP/UDP streaming of navigation data (GPS/AIS/Depth) for popular navigation apps
- Tank levels, fuel flow and trip computer type displays
- Tilt, trim-tabs and jack plate support
- Manufacturer specific engine modes
You can download a full information pack from HERE